EnergyLogic® Waste Oil Heater Product Description
EXCLUSIVE Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Designed to prevent corrosion, warping and weld breakage. Built to last decades, not years. Open design for easy cleaning
STANDARD Integrated Air Compressor Built in so you don’t have to connect to and rely on shop air. Providing 24/7 heating availability.
PATENTED Accutemp Preheater Rapidly heats the widest range of viscosities of used oil, synthetic oils and other acceptable fuels
STANDARD Swing Away Burner This convenient combination makes cleaning the chamber faster and easier than any other brand. One tool, 30 minutes or less.
PATENTED Flame Retention Head This patented design creates a hotter fl ame than competitor brands for complete fuel combustion and highest heat output. Less ash is produced resulting in longer maintenance intervals than competitor brands
STANDARD Digital Hour Meter Tracks runtime
Included with "Complete Systems" for the EL140H, EL200H and EL350H
PATENTED Side Suction Metering Fuel Pump Reliable, consistent fuel delivery regardless of fuel type (up to 90W) with no manual adjustments.
EXCLUSIVE* Low Fuel Cut Off *Included with fuel delivery kits, complete systems and with heater only.
STANDARD Fuel Gauge Visual indicator of how much used oil is in your tank
STANDARD* Class A Flue Kit Stainless steel interior, double-wall flue kits are UL-listed and meet local codes. *Standard for complete system or sold separately
EXCLUSIVE Elevated Fuel Pick Up:
- Pump is mounted at the fuel source—instead of on top of the tank—so the pump is flooded with used oil, not air!
- Fuel pick up is six inches above the bottom of the tank, above water and sludge, ensuring only used oil is sent to the furnace
- Easy spin-on stainless mesh filter is easily accessible
EXCLUSIVE Drain Valve Makes it simple to purge water or other contaminants that naturally settle in the bottom of the tank.
EnergyLogic Model EL75H Description:
The EL75H comes completely assembled. The burner, air compressor, chamber, propeller fan, 10-gallon oil tank, pump assembly and plumbing is pre-assembled by EnergyLogic.
The Following is included with the EL75H:
Tee and draft control damper, air compressor, metering pump, draft manometer, hour meter, tank gauge, low fuel cutoff with indicator light, programmable thermostat, cleanable oil strainer in fill port and on pickup tube, flue kit.
Three (3) Ways to Order:
- Furnace Only - Includes furnace, SteadyFlo pump, squirrel cage blower, integrated air compressor, barometric damper, oil pre-heater, hour meter, and oil filter assembly.
- Complete System - Includes everything listed in item #1, and the tank of your choice, tank kit, side suction kit, plumbing kit, low oil level shut off, support arms, hardware, chimney kit, and draft gauge.
- Bundle Kit - Includes everything listed in item #1 and a chimney flue kit and the top suction kit.
Four (4) BTU Sizes are Available:
- 75,000 BTU's
- 140,000 BTU's
- 200,000 BTU's
- 350,000 BTU's
Please click on the following links for Product Data Sheets
BTU's: 75,000, 140,000 200,000 350,000
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.